Friday, June 20, 2008

Kung Fu ALEX!!

Honoured right Alex? My title is named after you. Just joking ok.

Anyway today went to Orchard with Alden, Alex, Joel and Sheng Wei. Watched Kung Fu Panda!! GOOD SHOW! It's super super funny. The funniest I've watched since Blades of Glory. Oh yea, had lunch at that place. You know the one where got alot of food for you to choose from. I ate Long John Silvers. Oh and ALDEN SPILLED THE COKE/DRINK! and selfishly walked away without clearing it up.

All of them decided to go to Anfield so they came to my house first. Err.. Saw someone there. What's her name? Oh man, I can't remember. Err... Hold on ah I'm thinking................. OH YA! Sophia Lim. The first thing people see me when they haven't seen me since post 'O' Level collection era talk about my hair. To girls my reply would be it's shorter than yours and to guys I say.. I don't know what I say.

Anyway Anfield today was good. Found more faults in me in soccer. And I was irritated by the super small Korean boy. There's nothing I can do to him! and he keeps running around like some psycho. Cabbed home. Super tired.

Tomorrow's my Winning Eleven competition. Hopefully I can win it! Gotta wake up early too for doctor's appointment at Orchard too. HAIZZZ..

I can't see Alden loving nobody but Zara for all his life! ZARA FTW!!

1 comment:

Alden Chng said...

okok it was an accident and the movie was starting and there wasnt a mop in sight
and what made u think i still like zara???