Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Hmm.. Yesterday was slack for me. Nothing much to blog about.

Today was basically the Anfield BBQ which was great though I only went for awhile. Soccer was fun as usual. Yea, I'm going to be on a hiatus for awhile I think. Don't think I can commit so much time to blogging anymore. (I know it doesn't take long but with that time I can do quiet time) So I guess I'll only blog after I do quiet time which I have not done today but will do as soon as I finish with this.

Argh, Business Law test tomorrow which is seriously the worst part of the week. It's abit like History & Social Studies where you have to remember loads of facts and there is this format for you to asnwer the questions. Studied around only 60% of what I'm supposed to and the test is tomorrow. God bless me. Hahaha.

No comments: