Monday, June 30, 2008

No church again.. - 29/6/08

Yeap, didn't go church this week. Went for my family gathering cause my cousin came back from Australia for awhile. And yes, it was an excuse for me. I knew I should have gone church. Anyway, went to Bugis and great catching up with my cousins again. Hopefully the BBQ comes soon and we can all have fun and I can own them at Winning Eleven! Haha. Wah.. Can't wait. (:

Anyway, went to Jerome's house today to study. Ok I got the see bright light and get headache thing again and the headache was super super bad. The pain was killing. It was seriously very pain. In case you all didn't know, this happened to me last year a few times already so I had to go and dilate my eyes and the problem seized for awhile but it came back again today. As soon as the I saw the bright light which partially blocked my vision I knew the headache was coming and as soon as it came I went home and crashed. Literally. It was super pain, I just slept. I even ate a panadol the moment I saw the bright light to try to prevent the headache cause I knew it was coming but looks like it's no use. Guys, pray for me that it won't happen again ok? Thanks a million guys.

Well, someone smsed me at 11.30pm and I woke up cause I heard the vibration and guess what, I didn't manage to sleep till like 3.30am.. so I started brooding on my bed and watched soccer. The first half of the finals. As expected of the almighty Torres! Well..

See you guys soon!

No comments: