Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hairline Fracture.. Maybe?

Didn't go to school today. So today my shin was quite painful. So I didn't go to school and decided to check up on it with the doctor since it's been like 2 weeks. Hmm.. Went to the doctors and I was told to go for an X-Ray at Orchard. So I went to Orchard and did an X-Ray there. Still can't figure how those things work but they're really cool. Then went back to the doctors with the X-Ray. Nothing looked wrong from that X-Ray. Thankfully. But I can't exercise or anything for a week. The thing is, it might be some stress fracture thing which doesn't show on the X-Ray. Ahh!! I seriously hope it's not. Right now I'm hoping it's just some bruising that will go away soon but it really doesn't seem so. This means no soccer for 1 Week!! Oh man.. That's bad. It still hurts sometimes. Ahh.. guess how much I got for POA. 52/100! Expected it for POA already since I don't really understand anything. But yea thankfully I passed. Really by God's grace. Expected me to fail quite badly.

Pray for me please? Really feeling abit worried about it.. Haha. That's so unlike me to you right? I think you guys think I don't worry much? but every day there's just so much running through my mind.

No comments: