Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I'm in school now and since I have like ten minutes to blog, I shall blog about yesterday. Wanted to update the blog yesterday but had a good talk with my mum about family matters.

Anyway, I can't stand it. Everytime I eat breakfast after I waking up I end up having a very bad stomachache. Sick right. It's been like this for super long already, probably since end of Secondary 2? It really bugs me sometimes. Anyway I'm like in this new class now with people I don't know at all. Met some new friends from other classes and they're really nice people.

Ok back to yesterday before I drift off. Tuesdays are my longests days and like yesterday ended up at 7pm? Yesterday went with Ruslan, Reginal and Rui Ting for lunch at KFC at Bukit Timah Plaza. Didn't know there was one there. Anyway I really got to understand how the minds of those "gangsters" think. Most of them need attention and non really give it to them. I really hope I can change the lifes of such people especially when they are my friends. Well after lunch, went back to OurSpace and played Dota. Owned like mad but lost the game cause the last part I died alot.

After 7pm, went to Tiong Baruh Plaza to go collect Grand Theft Auto IV. Only played it for like 10 minutes after that and so far it wasn't really that good. From my point of view at least.

No comments: