Thursday, April 17, 2008

What a day it has been!

Left home at 7.55am as class started at 9am so I took 198 to near Bouna Vista MRT there to wait for 74. I reached the bus stop at 8.10am and guess what time the bus came? 8.45am and it was raining very heavily. Was really feeling very pissed off. So eventually I reached school at 9.15am and was quite late for lecture!

Today's lecture was on macroeconomics and it was quite interesting. The lecture was just abit boring but overall it was not bad. After lecture we were supposed to have some Library Orientation but we ponned and went to play pool. Am I actually regretting ponning class. I must never do such a thing again. So Alex, En Ping, Heng Guang, Glen (Alex's friend) and Leroy went to Bukit Timah Plaza to go play pool. Was on average form today so it was quite fun. Lost 1 (Due to me sinking the black ball early) and won the rest. After pool went to go eat MacDonald's at King Albert Park. It's the first time I've been there and I really don't know how people can study there. Lol.

After that went home and just slacked.

Lately, I've been feeling more confident as a person not in the over confident way. In the past I didn't feel like this but nowadays I feel good about being Lincoln. I really feel different as a person nowadays and it's not like I stepped into the dark side and have become and over confident, show off and bossy. I'm quite sure that I'm still the same Lincoln just that I really feel good about being Lincoln. Lol. Sounds weird right? I have no idea why. (And it's not because of YOU KNOW WHAT, Jerome)

I really have to make an effort to get my spiritual life back on track too!

No comments: