Sunday, April 20, 2008

Well, started the day off by doing some tutorial work before heading off for dental and Shaw Towers. I don't enjoy my visits to the dentist cause I feel extremely uncomfortable with tools being shoved around in my mouth especially the thing that scrapes your teeth. The feeling is just so sick. Anyway after dental, went with my family to The Ship restaurant. It's been a pretty long time since we've been there. The food was great as usual.

I really ate alot today. Escargot, oyster, steak, ice cream, carrot cake (not the Chinese version), garlic bread and soft bun. Well, after lunch walked around at Isetan before my father sent my mum and brother home before we went to play pool.

The last time I played pool with him I got thrashed quite badly. Today I can say that I'm better than my father in pool already. Haha. Did lots of good shots. To me, pool is like a game of confidence and keeping cool. What does it mean to you?

Anyway, Lucas still sucks.

No comments: