Saturday, April 26, 2008

Typical Friday. School started at 1pm but met Alex for lunch at canteen 1 at 12pm. Had Yong Tau Foo. Then went for Life Management Skills (LMS) lessons. Pretty much the same talk about life skills which was in Fairfield. Only had one lesson today which started at 1pm and ended at 3pm.

After that slacked around at OurSpace@72 and went with Alex to Bukit Timah Plaza to get his long socks.

Anyway, soccer trials was like this. I'm like surrounded by people doing their Bankai and I have not even mastered Shikai yet. Was not selected. I must say I felt slightly disappointed at first but sad to say I went there with some part of my heart knowing that I won't make it. I touched the ball less than 7 times. I only have myself to blame for that and I won't be like other bloggers! Haha. John got selected by the way.

Anyway after that John and I went to the BBQ at some condominium. It was quite crazy pushing people into the pool, pissing people off. Left at 10pm. Early compared to some of the other people. Some stayed back to "drink". Thank God I wasn't even tempted at all and immediately said no. Made another new friend. His name is Joshua. At first he thought I was some fierce guy cause of my hair. Haha. He's quite a nice person. He looks Chinese but is a Eurasian.

Assuming I'm still in Singapore next year, I'll definitely try out again. But this time I'll have mastered my Bankai.

Oh Bleach has started on its filler episodes. But I think this filler episodes will be quite cool.

No comments: