Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Hmm.. First day at NP today. Lots happened and history repeated itself but I changed the ending. (Will illustrate later)

Day started out fine since lecture started only at 11am today. Surprisingly the 74 came exceptionally fast today like once I got off 198, the 74 came three minutes later! Thank God! As I sat on the bus there were so many emotions racing through my head such as excitement, fear and lots of others too! I was wondering what if I can't find the lecture hall or what if I reach late and stuff like that. But thankfully found Leroy, Alex and Isryad and we went to the lecture hall together. Found John at the lecture hall so we all sat together. Lecture style of teaching was kind of different for me but it was quite fun. Only takes a matter of time before getting used to it. Anyway, today's lecture was Principles of Accounting. I would have taken that in Secondary School if they allowed but well.. During the lecture you could see people using MSN, people talking and even people using handphone. I guess we are in the "Adult" phase of our life whereby we have to be more responsible for our actions?

After the lecture, went to canteen 3 (Was it?) with John to meet X-Men for lunch. The food there wasn't that good or at least the fish and chips wasn't. It was great seeing them again even though only a few days have passed.

Oh! About the thing about history repeating itself. (Alex you should remember) Went to the IT with John and another of his friends to the helpdesk at the BA Block to install the software on my notebook. So some lady helped me to install all this then I asked her what to do about the old sticker on my old notebook and she told me to take it out and paste it underneath my new one. Before turning on my notebook I made it super clear that this is a new notebook and that I reformatted my old notebook already to prevent misunderstanding. Ok so later the SAME man (I think) that scolded me last time I went for trying to steal software came into the room and I was like "Oh shit.." So I immediately asked him what to do about the old sticker since I knew what the lady told me was wrong and he said is this your second notebook? Do you know you are not allowed to install anything now before we evaluate your old note book? (I was installing the Norton Anti-Virus) I was stunned for 0.5 seconds before I owned his ass in front of alot of people saying "Do you want me to uninstall it?" LOL!! I said that in front of about 20 people so I'm guessing that he was pretty embarrassed. So he replied "Ok, I trust you. Just bring your old notebook tomorrow and we will continue the installation tomorrow. I remember your face." Who cares man! I kicked his ass in front of a lot of people! Revenge is sweet! Kidding! I did that for messing purposes only la.

Well after that John and I were supposed to meet Gabriel at 4pm to go for the CCA Fiesta thing but it was only 2pm then so John, his friend and I went for it by ourselves. May go with Gabriel tomorrow again since we pang seied him. Feeling a little bad.

I KICKED HIS (COMPUTER MAN) ASS! :D

No comments: