Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I seriously have to think of a new way to start my posts. It always starts with ok.

Anyway, today I was late for my DSS workshop and late means one and a half hours late. I was supposed to start at 9am but I only reached at 10.30am? I totally misread the timetable. I only realized I was supposed to have DSS when I met Leroy while waiting for Alex. Anyway the teacher was quite kind and I didn't get scolded. When I went into class they were already separated into their groups so I was without a group. Then the teacher asked who wants Lincoln to be in their group then some enthu group raised their hands so once again I'm with an enthu group which is quite cool. The people in my group are Katerine, Matthew, Xue Ting and KS. (Not really sure what his full name is yet) Went to the lecture with my group. Sat next to Katerine and we talked quite alot. She's a really nice person. Ok anyway the lecture was quite boring. (As usual)

After lecture went to the library with John and he watched Naruto.. My gosh la. Then Gabriel came shortly after that and we were like bugging John to off his laptop cause we were supposed to meet our OG! Eventually we went to meet our OG to get the details about the Fun Day thing later. After that we went to canteen 4 to eat. It was quite a long walk but it was definitely worth it. The Japanese food there was quite good but that canteen has the worst toilets of all!

Oh ya. Went to collect our EZ-Links too!

74 is a very screwed up bus by the way. Yesterday the journey was around an hour today it was just half an hour. What the hell right?

Anyway after that went for the Fun Day thing. It was just cheering and cheering and guess what? More cheering. But it was fun just shouting like mad. Lol. It was really a good time of bonding for the OG. But it was really very hot.

After that went to Anfield. Ok I almost scored a nice goal only to be denied by Azan.. Nevermind. But some people came saying they booked the court so I went home.

I seriously have to think before I act next time in all that I do. That's one of my biggest flaws.

Anyway I could really feel God speaking to me on the bus back home. I wasn't sure if the voice was God at first but I guess I was affirmed eventually.

I really have to start balancing the time I spend with my friends in NP. There are like three groups now and it's getting quite challenging. It's like there is Group A (Fairsians), Group B (OG People) and Group C (Class people). I really thank God for all this friends but it's quite hard to balance everything out. One more reason to go Scotland!! :D

No comments: