Saturday, April 19, 2008

What a tiring day! Now it's like 1.05am and I only reached home at 12.30am!! Late huh? But I'm still gonna put the post as 18th April.

Met Gabriel and John at school at 12.30pm for lunch before we went to our various classes. Life Management Skills (LMS as they call it) was quite boring. I mean most of the things they teach is common sense so you get what I mean. But met a few new people though so on the whole it was quite ok.

After LMS class, went to the "Popular" Bookshop to buy the POA textbook and to meet John as well but met Alex there by chance. Got the POA text which was a total rip off. $35.90. I only got it so I would be able to do my tutorial homework!! Ahh!! Tomorrow must rush homework. Somehow, ended up at Anfield instead of the library where I was supposed to meet the group to go for the Fantazia Concert. (I think it's called Fantazia) Played some soccer but the Sepak Takraw people came and invaded the court. Screw them, seriously. To make matters worse they polluted the air there with their smoke! Those people should be in their late 40s or early 50s by the way. Oh and Alden decided to stop daoing me today so he lent me his pants and shirt. Thanks but you're still a daoster. So in the end went to the place where Kenneth told us would be good but three barriers were erected there so it was like impossible to play soccer. Eventually, went to Block 5? Now known as Wembley Stadium to play. It's quite dangerous to play there as the ball might go to the nearby coffee shop in an unfashionable manner. Nearly forgot to take my newly bought textbook but thankfully someone reminded me about it. After soccer which ended at close to 8pm, decided to go back to school for the concert.

So took 74 once again back to school and called Shanon to bring me in once I reached the Convention Centre. The performances were qutie good and Daphene Khoo seems different from before too. Lots of dances and looking at the way they dance was quite cool. I was like one hour late for the concert so missed out a fair bit. Anyway after the concert we went to Al-Ameen to eat. 10 people squeezed into a 7 seater so you can imagine. There were two cars to drive us and some people walked there. Al-Ameen was super crowded as usual and took awhile to find sits for the 20 plus people. The wait for the food was the killer. All the food except for a plain prata and a cheese egg prata came and we waited one hour for it. We waited for the people to get the food before eating so by the time I could get to it, my cheese Naan was pretty hard!! By the time we finished supper it was 12.10am so I decided to cab home and to my surprise it only costed $12 plus. (Was expecting it to cost much more)

Anyway I really don't like it when people say I change clique/pang sei them. I never ever really considered myself to be in a clique cause it's just like they are friends to me and I don't ever consider me and my group of friends to be cliques. So Alden thinks I've changed clique but in actuality I was never in any clique.

Gonna crash now, catch you soon!

No comments: