Thursday, April 10, 2008

Ok.. I have not been blogging for the past couple of days already. Here's a brief update on what happened during the last three days of my life.

7th April - Monday

Went to play pool with Khai Dan that day. Initially we were supposed to go to NP to do our notebooks but I have not been able to get it back yet. Pool was kind of sucky though. Skill wise I'm quite sure I'm better than Khai Dan but that day I was on a losing spree. We played first to three and the loser had to pay for the first hour. That was the worst part. Ok the really worst part was I tried to gain the hour back and played another round of first to three and I lost again. Really disappointed at my performance that day. Well, in the end we split the bill half-half so it was like.. Ok you get what I mean. But even if I had won I would have paid half too. Oh, Alden and Joel came too while we were playing after they did their shopping.

So after pool was walking back home with Alden and I realized.. CRAP! I left my EZ-Link card there. Luckily since we were still near the place (not since, even if I was at home I would still go back to grab my card) we went to get it. Thanks Alden for following me. In the end, Alden and I went to join Alex and Jerome at Anfield. Played only for around an hour and a half though. Had fun still though.

8th April - Tuesday

Yesterday was quite a screwed up day! In the morning, went to Wisma Atria to go collect my laptop. Luckily I went to Starbucks on my own to test if the problem was still there. It was pretty cool, going to Starbucks, ordering coffee and using my notebook there. I ordered the White Chocolate Mocha which was quite good. To my absolute horror, the problem was still there!! So i went back to Sony Centre and sent it back in for yet another check up.

And in the afternoon, went to Anfield to play soccer but the rain prevented us from playing. So in the end, went to Heng Guang's house to chill. Sounds cool ei. Fine not chill but Jerome and I challenged Alex in Dota. 2 v 1. Wanna guess what happened? Alex acted like a total sore loser and didn't play properly at all. Seriously Alex, you were acting like my brother!

After that Jerome and I went to meet my mum at some place near Plaza Singapura. Went for a meeting with Alex (Not Alex Yan) regarding my overseas education. I was given two new options but I think I prefer the older option which is University of St. Andrews. I may do a degree in Mathematics in the University of St. Andrews. In the whole of UK, University of St. Andrews is the third best in Mathematics so it's really quite attractive to me.

Then had dinner at Crystal Jade. It's not the Crystal Jade which serves Chinese cuisine but they serve Korean food there. It was really good especially the beef, seafood pancake, kimchi was great too and also the hot stone rice was good too.

Now on to today.

9th April - Wednesday (Today)

Today was the first day of School of Business and Accountancy Orientation Camp. Day camp to be precise. As usual, the long bus ride there was quite boring. Met Alex on the bus on the way to NP. Hmm.. It was really a good experience for me. Made quite a few friends like Johnathan and Gabriel. The group wasn't really enthusiastic yet. Hopefully tomorrow the group will be. My group is like the guys hang with the guys and the girls hang with the girls. Ok and I still find it hard to talk to girls whom I do not know. During the ending part we were in some lecture hall watching some performance and I was sitting next to a girl. I had to like take a deep breath, plan what I am going to say then say it to her. So in the end it was ok. Her name is Joanne. (I think) Oh! And they taught some dance which I really have no idea how to do. I only know the starting part of it. Oh and I feel really bad though. I was supposed to stay back after the thing but I left early. Ok but i told the camp guides. So since I didn't stay back today, I promised to stay back till 8pm tomorrow. You know what they say, never make deals with the devil! (:

Well, I left early to play soccer and so I did. Went with Jerome to Anfield. Alex having this Great Big Headache, came at only 6pm when we were supposed to meet at 4.45pm. Worst part is we have to call him to find out he will be late. I mean when you are late aren't you supposed to call the victims of your irresponsible behavior. Alex if you are reading this, next time you are late (all the times you will be late actually) please inform the victims before hand? It would be greatly appreciated by them.

Ok after soccer was the cool part. Went with Alex, Jerome, Ahzan, (If that is how it's spelt so sorry if it's wrong though) Daniel, Yong Soo, Heng Guang and Bing Hui for dinner at the Jumbo coffee shop. Was quite fun. Ate fish and chips which is definitely not as good as the one at Botak Jones!

Well, this is definitely a long post! Can't wait for tomorrow though, wonder whats installed for us. It's gonna be a long day tomorrow.

No comments: