Monday, April 14, 2008


I can't act dao well and as you can see I'm still smiling.



First time I'm posting photos on my blog. Ok as you can see, that's my group X-Men5. They're a cool bunch of people.

Anyway. Today went for someone's one month old baby party. I'm his uncle so what does that make him to me. I have no idea. Haha. Met up with my cousins there and caught up with them after a few months of not meeting. One of them just got his driver's license and his father's gonna buy him a car. (Comes from a rich family)

After that went to Tiong Baruh Plaza with my family. Pre-ordered my copy of Grand Theft Auto IV which i would be able to collect on 29th of April. Till then. Lol.

School's starting tomorrow and my laptop is still screwed. Cool ei! Luckily I printed out my notes for tomorrow already. Hmm.. Gotta sleep early for tomorrow! Catch you soon!

By the way, please stop diving Gerrard.

No comments: