Monday, April 07, 2008

Didn't go church today.. My maid fell sick so my mum had to bring her to the doctors for some check up. Praying hard that she recovers asap. Well, slacked for quite a while.

Anyway the main highlight of my day for today was in the evening. Went out with my family to Ministry of Food. (MOF) They serve Japanese cuisine there. The food there is really good. Much better than Sakae Sushi, Genki Sushi and slightly better than Sushi Tei. The deserts look crazily attractive and they tasted nice too. Ordered Shabu Shabu with some hot bowl rice. For all those who don't know what Shabu Shabu is, it's beef slices which you have to cook yourself. The Shabu Shabu they serve here comes with some apple sauce which tastes very good. Had the Macha (Green Tea ice cream) Sundae which was really good. Ah.. What a pleasant meal.

Oh after the meal went to the departmental store where my brother got another Lego set. Don't know why he suddely have this Lego thing. Went to Cold Storage later to get some groceries too. I bought whipped cream for fun. Ok, not really for fun actually but to eat with ice cream. Ok, I got it for fun. Lol. After months of searching I finally found the Honey Dijon Kettle Chips! Bought two big bags of it!

Hopefully I'll be able to collect my laptop from Sony tomorrow with the problem fixed. Thinking back now, I feel quite agitated whenever I think about my BRAND NEW laptop screwing up!

Oh and Middlesbrough gave Manchester United hell! Not hell I suppose but a hard time and I'm quite happy that it ended in a draw. Hoped that Middlesbrough would win actually. Well, next week Newcastle is going head to head with Portsmouth!! Ah!! This sucks because I like both teams and it's sad to see them playing against each other. Haha!

My brother is getting really rude this few days and it's starting to get on my nerves. I get so pissed till the point where I pray that he'll bless me with tolerance and maturity to condone my brother's nonsense.

No comments: