Friday, May 02, 2008

Ok there's alot for me to catch up on.

30/4/08-Wednesday

Can't remember much about that day just that after school, Leroy, Alex and I went to Anfield to play soccer and after that they came over to stay over. Played pool at Depot Road and was really off form. Really disappointed at myself. But form is something I can never control so it's like ARGH! After that went to Macdonald's for a late dinner as Botak Jones was close.

Alden met us and Alex had to go cause of his father. Played abit of Dota with them. Watched the Chelsea vs Liverpool match which Chelsea won!! Not that I support Chelsea or anything but too many people wanted Liverpool to win and I don't really like Liverpool. We took turns to sleep during the match. Then after each goal someone would shout and we would all wake up. Ended up sleeping at 5.15am? Late huh!

1/5/08-Thursday

Woke up at 8.30am so I only had 3 hours and 15 minutes of sleep. Went to Telok Blangah to play soccer and it felt good! It's been a long time since I've been there to play and it really reminds me of the Secondary School days. This time round the Anfield people came but hopefully next time it would be the "Telok Blangah Starting Eleven" Jerome, Wesley, Alex, Alden, Brian, Caleb, Kei Fer, Spencer, Mok, err I can't remember the rest but you get what I mean. Really felt good playing there again. Got sun burnt especially when my skin is super sensitive right now since I'm under some stupid medication!

After that more than 10 people came to my house to bathe. Crazy right? I totally didn't know they were coming or I would have made preparations for their arrival. Played mass Dota and Pro Evolution! Was very fun but my house was in a total mess. After that went to watch Iron Man at Lido. Not bad a show but had many faults too. Like how was the bad guy able to use that Iron Monger amour. I just feel that something is missing from the movie that is in the comics/cartoon.

No comments: