Monday, April 21, 2008

Dear Blogger,

Today has been quite a great day. Didn't go church again but it has already become a norm for me not to go. Well, went out with my family for lunch to Ministry of Food again for some great Jap food! The desert is still the killer. After that my brother went for maths tuition at this tuition centre at Fu Lu Shou Complex. I went there when I was young (like when I was in primary school and secondary 1-2) and it was nice to see the same old toilet that has always been there the same person at the counter there to help you. Nothing much has changed about the tuition centre and it sure brings back many pleasant memories.

While waiting for my brother for his tuition to end, went to Sim Lim Square and I finally got my R4 chip and got a printer for my room as well. Its much better than my previous one as the power cord can be stretched to my plug so its quite convenient for me to print now. Bought a few shorts from Giordano as well. I have extremely few short pants. Ok, only around 4. But I have thirteen pair of jeans. I just counted. Retarded right? Haha!

After my brother ended class went to pick him up and we went to OG to get his toys. I honestly don't remember me buying toys at his age. I was more into tech stuff. Went home after that.

Watched the Newcastle match. Owen power!! He's still pretty good although he's not half the man he used to be.. (sounds gay!!) Newcastle won 2-0!! I don't know why I got this thing for Newcastle United. They really appeal to me as a team.

School's gonna start at 9am tomorrow! Hopefully 74 comes on time!!

Found a new way to start the post too.











hey, nice tat

No comments: