Sunday, April 06, 2008

Ok, today was kind of slacky. (The past 5 months of my life have been.) Played Pro Evolution and started a Manchester United team on top player mode for the fun of it. (Not that I'm a supporter of them) Ok, played it for around three hours?? I didn't even realize that three hours had passed me by. Well, didn't watch any anime today. I watch Digimon Season 2. Lame right? This shows how bored I am.

In the afternoon at around four, went with Jerome and his uncle to Depot Road to play some pool. Played 8-Ball haven't gotten a chance to play 9-Ball yet. So I was like getting thrashed by the Chua family. Jerome's uncle is more pro that Jerome so you can imagine. (Ouch!) Well, after pool went to buy the Oreo vanilla drink. It's very nice and soothing to your taste buds. Then Jerome and I went to Botak Jones to buy some food home to watch the Arsenal, Liverpool match. Bought the cheese burger thing and Jerome got fish and chips. So he came to my house and watched the match and eat at the same time.

The match was not bad. Overall quite entertaining. (For me at least) Too bad Arsenal drew with Liverpool!! Really wanted Arsenal to win. Lucas, the next Gerrard? No way!! (:

After the match just talked to Jerome about the past and everything. It's really good to just look back to a certain point in our life and just laugh at how we think in the past.

Lol. I'm typing proper english!

Hopefully I'll be able to wake up tomorrow morning for church?

No comments: