Friday, April 11, 2008

I am seriously getting very pissed off with Sony service. Initially they appeared good, calling me upon receiving my E-mail but ever since then, I've been let down consecutively. Really very irritated by them. Firstly, I sent my notebook there for a checkup since there were some issues. Went back a few days later to collect it and the problem was still there with the technician stating that there was no problem and I sent it back wasting a trip down. Then the manager told me that every one of my notebook models has this problem. So he sent one of his men to send my notebook back to my house but when I saw it, I found a scratch on the laptop. This is really screwed up or if I should say ****ed up! I hardly say the F word nowadays and if I say/type it out loud means that I am really really pissed off.

Anyway, today was the second day of orientation and it was really quite fun. Made a new friend because of the bursting balloon game and i was paired up with her. Her name is Charissa. She really reminds me of Jia Min. Lol. Played many games with my OG and really bonded with them alot. Hmm.. I finally found another friend whom I can take the bus back with after school. Well, it was really crazy just messing about with Johnathan and Gabriel about lots of crap, especially about some girls. Lol. Oh ya, I had to help in some performance thing too. I nearly had to be a dancer but thankfully I wasn't cause I really can't dance. Gabriel told me to act like I really could not dance and I did just that and the leaders sort of gave up hope on me and gave me another role which is a board holder. Well, the thing ended at 6 plus but Gabriel and I had to stay back till 8 plus for some performance rehearsal. Was really quite tiring today though but lots of fun.

Oh ya! And on the way home, I met Vincent Kuan. Still the same guy I knew from back in Secondary 2. Really hope he studies hard and gets into a good course.

No comments: