Thursday, April 24, 2008

Gotta start studying for this week!

I know this is like the millionth time I've said this but taking 61 is seriously much better than that random 74. Anyway, I've been making an effort to maintain this blog on a daily basis. I mean just ten minutes of my time isn't much and I really want to have the means to look back at my life in times to come. As you could have inferred, yes, I took 61 to school.

This time I was on time for DSS Class. The last time I was late by one and a half hours. By the way while on the 61, we passed by Alex and the bus did not stop for him since it was pretty packed so in the end he was late for classes. But no surprise yea? Kidding! But you're seriously always late! DSS was not that boring today as we had group discussion and we didn't have to follow that boring text!

After DSS, had Business Management lecture. It was seriously quite boring. My mind kept drifting off to elsewhere and that's bad which means that I wasn't paying attention. Throughout the entire lecture I was like counting down till when the lecture ends! School ended at 1pm today so went with John and Gabriel for like half-lunch (if that's what you call it). It's been like for ages since I last met Gabriel so it was great catching up. Going to take some photos from him tomorrow which was from bAoc 08!

Well, thank God I finished all my tutorial homework for week 1 already so it's not that bad.

Anyway in the evening went out with my mum and brother for dinner and to go to the Sony Service Centre. Looks like they're going to refund us $3999 so I can get a new notebook again. But the troublesome part is installing the school software! Shucks! Went to Centre Point for dinner. Had Korean food. Seriously ate alot. Got a pair of slippers as well.

Seeya!

No comments: