Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My finger is quite pain today so I'll avoid typing too much. Wouldn't want to bore you all anyway.

Well, day started of well. Tried a new route to go to school which is to take 61. Its quite good actually much better than 74 just that the bus tends to be quite crowded. I'm like using only 7 fingers to type instead of the usual 8 so its quite awkward. Lol. Met Jerene on the bus so since we were both going to business block we walked together. I actually met her during Cambodia service learning.

Went for Business Management tutorial and made a bunch of new friends. So many girls in my class!! Oh I know I shouldn't be saying this but I have to do some presentation with a girl that looks like an auntie! Literally she looks in her 40s but I have no idea how old she is. I wrote my name on the paper and when I saw it again, she wrote her name below mine. We were supposed to be in groups of twos. Anyway, I know I really shouldn't judge but sometimes you just can't help it. Tried the milk tea at school which is kind of sucky. Hopefully the Oreo won't taste so bad when I try it. Signed up for BA Envoys. It seems pretty cool.

Had POA lecture. Initially, my mind kept drifting away. I would start to imagine myself playing soccer at Anfield later and what it would be like. Settled down eventually and managed to learn a fair bit.

Well after school went home and went to Anfield after that. Operation Bubblegum which sounds super gay (created by Alex) was a success? Happy birthday Jerome!!

No comments: