Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Day 2 at Ngee Ann Polytechnic.

Lessons started at only 3 but went much earlier and reached NP at 12pm. The wait for 74 is seriously a bit** and I'm going to find a shorter way there if possible like if I stop at Dover MRT station and see if there's any other bus besides 74. You see I left home at around 11am but the total traveling time was like one hour? Quite ridiculous.

Anyway, went to NP so early to have lunch with some friends like Gabriel, Charrisa, Nicol, Adeline, Cheryl and John to have lunch at Canteen 2 (The one near the swimming pool) I think. Looking at the queue seriously made me lose my appetite so I just got a bottle of soya bean milk. After some of them ate, Gabriel, John and I went for the CCA Fiesta again. They signed up for dragon boating. Lol. Anyway Gabriel had lecture so he left first while John and I went to the service our notebooks. Took quite awhile but at last my Vaio is officially registered with the school and my TravelMate is no longer registered! The guy didn't scold me today so it was fine.

After that went to Canteen 3 for lunch. Lol. Ate the Yong Tau Foo there. Wasn't bad. The desert was nice too. After that went to class. Business law. Was seriously quite boring and the lecturer is abit screwed up but she was entertaining.

After the lecture which ended 15 minutes late, went to meet up with Alex and Leroy. Matthew popped up sadly. (Just kidding! :D) Was on the way to Clementi for dinner before Alex and I went to Anfield. Ok, we definitely (Ok, maybe just me) pissed Leroy off by leaving him but I didn't really regret. Going to Anfield was the right thing to do since I had already given my word to Jerome. The match was quite screwed up as everyone wasn't playing their best and it was raining too! Jerome left early sadly. Oh ya and Alden daoed me for God knows what I did?? I talk to him he cover his ears. But aiya it's ok if he wants to dao me la. I mean what can I do?

Anyway school starts at 11am tomorrow! Haha! Seriously don't know whether to go to Scotland or not. Ahh!!

No comments: