Tuesday, April 29, 2008

It's been a pretty hectic three days for me.

Saturday-26/4/08


I've been trying to catch up on my tutorial work but I always get distracted. Well, went to play soccer with Jerome downstairs with some other kids. Nothing much happened but I tried to do work for a long time and it was a total waste of time for me as I did not do much at all.

Anyway, glad that Chelsea won! It's going to make the EPL much more interesting.

Sunday-27/4/08

It's become a tradition for me to eat at restaurants at least once a week. It's either on Saturday night or Sunday noon. It's really good to eat good food but it's become a routine already. Well, didn't do much today except for going out with my family to Bugis. Did some DSS work. It's seriously the most boring module that I'm taking.

Monday-28/4/08

So this is today. Managed to come to school finishing both Macroeconomics and Business management tutorial. Yay! Today has been a pretty long day. I've been pretty distracted recently. I find it really hard to concentrate in class and worse part is that in lecture today, I played Dota. Had fun but I must say that I'm disappointed in myself and I will try not to do such a thing again.

Anyway went to Anfield after that. The AC people were there. Err.. Alex scored with his head? So congratulations??

No comments: