Friday, April 25, 2008

Won't blog much about what happened today.

Basically in the morning was Macroeconomics lecture. It was pretty boring. Found out eventually that my Macroeconomics tutor was the lecturer. Argh! She's pretty fierce! Scolded the class on the first day for not doing work but most people did work. Anyway after that had lunch and had Business Law tutorial. The teacher was quite cool and lame as well. He is super super lame.

After tutorial played Lan at OurSpace@72. It's a place for studying turned into a Lan Shop. So you can imagine. Really not in the mood to post about the above kind of stuff already. Anyway Dota individual performance of me was not too bad. Managed to get quite a number of kills though the team and I lost on both occasions.

Anyway, my head is filled with emotion about tomorrow's soccer trials. Whenever I think about it my heart just beats so fast. In a way I'm afraid that I won't be able to make it. But I'm definitely going to try my best and of course rely on God as well. I tried Googling "Ngee Ann Soccer Trials" and managed to get a glimpse of what it would be like tomorrow. There was a post saying I didn't even get to the touch the ball and was dropped from the team. I honestly pray that won't happen to me. You know it's time when I feel like this that I go to God. I'm seriously just a hypocrite. Feeling quite pissed off at myself for being like this. The worst part is that God accepts for being a hypocrite and I just stay at one. How bad can I get. Really quite scared and excited about tomorrow. I just hope I would be able to get in. I really am praying hard but if I don't get in I'm still going to give thanks. Ahh!!


I am afraid right now!

Anyway, thank God for Alex's and Jerome's encouragement! They really helped me alot.

No comments: