Sunday, May 25, 2008

What a Saturday.

Studied in the morning basically. Noon time was play time for me. Continued my Arsenal dream youth team. Fabianski, Da Costa, Anton Ferdinand, Marcelo, Micah Richards, Anderson, Fabregas, Walcott, Quaresma, Van Persie, Bendter and other youth players. It's really nice to see their stats grow. Did I mention the misunderstanding with Alexander Benedict Yan? Ok, actually the misunderstanding is very minor but it is a misunderstanding to me. It was about the soccer competition. I was like "I want a fixed keeper, can you imagine if they say scorer becomes keeper. No motivation to score." Then he was like thats the wrong thinking. I forgot to say during the competition only and that I don't mind that rule in a normal game at Anfield cause it's like I'm going to that competition to win. But anyway, glad it's ok now. That's like my first misunderstanding with him.

Went to the hospital today to visit my aunt. Apparently something went wrong with her womb. Ouch. She's ok now. Oh, it was Mt. Elizabeth Hospital. I used to stay there alot when I was young. Like even if I had fever, my mum would send me there. Went to Paragon for dinner.

Met Eugene and Joel downstairs on the way home. Played soccer downstairs. Yea, the police came thanks to the second floor lady. What a !@$@$$#$@@$@$!#@!,$%!$%#@%$^#%$,@#! She's really irritating. Blisters on my leg now though. Ouch!

Oh yea, I'm either gonna support Netherlands or Portugal for the Euro 2008.

No comments: