Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Life, what a cruel thing

Hmm.. What is there to say. Life is seriously a very fragile thing. One moment it's there, the next day it's gone. Nothing happened directly towards me though. But I've witnessed yet another person losing their loved ones. Why does God keep doing this to people? Or is it even him doing all these at all. Look at all the disasters. Isn't God supposed to be in control? If he is then why is he doing all these? Doesn't really make much sense to me. Of course I still believe in God it's just that sometimes I really doubt his intentions. Sometimes I really wonder if God is really like the God I learn about in church or if there is even a God at all. At times it's really hard to believe in God. Why does God remove the loved ones of people? To make the victims stronger? To I don't know what? But at the cost of what, someone's life? Is it God that removes life or what. I'm not even certain of that. Sometimes I wonder why all this shit happens to people all around the world. Everytime like someone i know dies even if not related closely to me I always end up crying. I don't know why. I really hate the sense of death near me.

*Edit*

Self-denial is really the most effective coping mechanism there is besides God.

No comments: