Saturday, May 10, 2008

Well, gave school a miss today. Already spread my cough to one person. And the coughing is really quite bad. My chests hurts when I cough too. Well, went to see the doctor in the morning.

Then Jerome came in the afternoon to do stuff.

Ok then in the evening, Katerine called and liked explained the situation on the DSS project which happens to be due next week. Thankfully she called and we met at Bukit Merah Library to do the project. Completed my task at last. Many thanks to Katerine. But it was awkward for me. I seriously hate being with the opposite sex one on one.

Well, I feel like I should have gone school. It's like I don't even know the reasons why I'm not going. Is it because I'm scared I spread my sickness to others? (The thought did come to my mind) or was it because I was just plain lazy. The mind is such a confusing thing.

No comments: