Friday, May 23, 2008

Well, so much for I don't wanna Warcraft in lecture anymore. Just did it again today. Hopefully, the last time though. Didn't even listen during lecture at all. Haven't been doing tutorials too for this week. From what I see I'm sliding down the failure path and it feels sucky but the worst part is I ain't doing anything about it. Ain't doing shit sounds nicer.

Macroeconomics tutorial after that. The tutor is actually a nice person, just that during lecture it's really quite noisy. Well, let's see. Business Law tutorial after that. Got back the test results, 18/20. Thankfully I changed B,C,C,C,B into C,C,C,C,B. Oh yea, I'm ok with my class in the Mighty Four (so they call themselves that. I'm tempted to call them Mighty ****s but I'm not gonna say it) But seriously, the vulgarities run out from people's mouth like water.

Gave Fairfield Dota Thursday a miss. Went home. I played soccer alone again downstairs. This time there was a couple sitting at the steps but I didn't really bother about them and just did my own stuff.

People in this world really try to take each other down alot, I'm sure everyone is both a victim and a culprit of such actions.

No comments: