Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Quite a tiring day for me today. Lincoln's typical Tuesday. Day started of with DSS Quiz. I 1v1 someone in Dota after the quiz and I had a hard time. I was losing but I died once while killing him at the sametime and once by accident when somebody pressed F10 on my laptop. After that POA test. 32.5/50. Sucks big time. After that Dotaed again while waiting for the quiz to end and this time I owned.

Anyway lunched with some of the class. I chose to go with them instead of Alex and Joel for a few reasons. I had to wait an hour which I didn't mind if I did and I get to Dota with my class people after that. Haha. So played Dota at OurSpace after that.

Business Law lecture was Dota time again. Oh man.. Anyway, didn't even listen at all during lecture. Argh.. Err.. Alex who was the top scorer ah?

Ok after that went to SP. Met quite a few people on the way there. Joanna, Conrad and Jerene. So in the end Jerome didn't get his boots and I got my Converse shoe and a new soccer ball. I used Nets to pay. Cool ei. I used it once before but I seriously don't like to Nets stuff.

Went home and went downstairs to play soccer by myself. I think I found what I always do wrong when I shoot!!

No comments: