Saturday, May 17, 2008

Today is a good day!

Well, had the comfort of waking up late since school started at only 1pm. Ok, had breakfast and went to Queensway Shopping Centre to get shoes with Leroy, Alex and Alden. Good company. Well, went there at 10.45am but the stores only opened at 11.30am. Waited by the three of them playing football manager. So, Alden got the black Tempo! Good choice, you won't regret it. It will be good while it lasts. It's gonna be the best shoe you ever got. Haha. Alex didn't get his shoe in th end. He should have gotten the black and green Total 90 today. (Is it called Total 90? I'm not sure about the name) He didn't even get the Puma. I got the red Mecurial Vapor. It was abit hard to choose between the orangey yellow or the hot red. Got the hot red in the end and I don't regret it. Can't wait to wear it. Lunched at Subway after that. Italian BMT ftw! (Ftw means for the win, something Leroy thought me just a few days back) And please I didn't say fuc* at Subway ok, I said freak! You guys heard wrongly. I only say that word when I see certain ACJC people or when I'm really pissed off.

Cabbed to school after that for Life Management Skills. Went the slightly late though. (At around 1.05pm?) Yea, anyway I really like my LMS group. There is DC, Mei, Lina and Serene. All are from Business Studies except for Serene who is from Tourism. Really had fun with them.

Decided to play soccer after that. Well, today is like a super coincidental day for Serene and I. Felt coincidental for me at least. Please don't get the wrong idea though! She already has a boyfriend and my heart is still with.... Jesus. XOXO It was like Serene and I went into the lift and she asked me where I was going. Then I said Dover and she was going there too. So we took the same bus. Then we were talking about lots of stuff like our Secondary School, which church we're from and stuff like that. Then we talked about where we stayed. So she stayed at Heritage View. She stopped at Singapore Polytechnic there. So I called Alex and asked where Leroy and him were and they said at JJs house. I asked where and Alex said Heritage View. Coincidental right. Her first choice for the school thing was ACJC Arts which was heavily influenced by her tutor. Its good to know that I'm not the only person living "my" kind of life. I was sort of forced to put ACJC science as my first choice. Thus this coincidental day thing. I might sound like I like her but please don't get me wrong. I'm sure you all won't though cause the readers here are my good friends and I'm sure you know me better. (:

Went to JJ's blessed house. His house has a PS3, XBox 360 and a Wii. Best part is his room has a freaking toilet!! Argh, I want one! Went down to Anfield first to practice. I definitely want to master the ****e* as soon as possible. I realised something about my soccer now though. Almost every move I make is sort of based on instinct already which I really don't know is good or bad. From my point of view, I played overall quite well today except for the later part where my dribbles sort of screwed up. I nearly sprained my leg twice today though. Ouch!

On a more serious note. Alex today, you were seriously more arrogant than usual. Go ask Jerome, I'm quite sure he'll agree with me on that. I'm saying all this as a friend ok and really really no offense we all have our flaws and I'm just telling you really as a friend. I may or may not be right but... thats what I feel. And I said exceptionally cause you said you were arrogant.

Ok, I'm really thankful for (Alphabetical order) Alden, Alex and Jerome. They're really really great friends.

I met Alden in Primary 4 and at that time I was like you like Shumei ah? Then he'll be like who is Shumei? Wasn't really close to him back then but after Secondary 2,3 and 4, look where we are.

Meeting Alex was a super weird story. If I'm not wrong, it was in Secondary 3 during the sports day. Jerome sort of introduced us to each other. But my first sentence to him was "Who do you like?" and he went like "Joy Yeo." That was the start of our friendship and I'm quite sure you don't regret saying Joy Yeo. I told you I liked *o***a L** also ok.

Jerome is seriously like the oldest friend I have. Close to the end of K2 which means when we were around 5 years old? At the end of this year we would have been friends form around 12 years already!

Really thank God for all this close friends I have. I really treasure you all! God bless you in your mission trip Alden!!

No comments: