Thursday, May 22, 2008

Hah! Had DSS presentation today in school. Wasn't really prepared but did fine thankfully. Hmm.. lecture was again Dota. Honestly, I really want to stop this crap but I really have no discipline. Not really connected with my class yet and I don't think it would be an easy task. They're nice people though, don't get me wrong. It's just me. Gave POA lecture a miss cause honestly I wouldn't even listen and I had to wait 3 hours for the lecture to start.

Played soccer at Anfield and played really badly. Worst game of 2007-2008 for me. Or maybe second worst. But it seriously sucked. I couldn't even get past a single person. Haha. But that's beside the point. I'm not going to give the off-form excuse but I seriously sucked today. Argh.. but it's like crap la.

Sorry Alden for not making it today but I'm sure you all will have fun. Sorry. Should I stay up for the match? It's like 2:36am now. Feel like sleeping though. Go Chelsea! Hope you guys win!

No comments: