Sunday, May 18, 2008

Here in this Diary

Long and tiring day today.

Went with Jerome to Queensway. Alex was supposed to come but he had to go send his brother for some class I think. Anyway, Jerome went there to look at his future boots. You all better watch out people.. I went to Converse to find the shoe that I wanted and it's really astounding that one of that kind of shoe costs close to 70 dollars? Crazy right? I honestly rather buy from Bata the $19.90 shoe.

After that went straight to Funan to meet my mum to get my new laptop. Had lunch at Swensense before that. So in the end, I chose between the small and compact and average performance HP dv3000, the large and bulky 15.3" Sony FZ-37 which is quite cool, ASUS which is a brand from Taiwan so that was easy to kick out of my decisions. Eventually, got the Sony FZ-37 based on the reliability of the brand Sony. I know I know, my old Sony laptop was quite screwed up but that was just a design fault. I checked to make sure this model does not have the same hold down lag problem. I hope I checked properly or I'll be pissed! Oh ya, it costed $2999 which is $1000 cheaper than my previous one. I can't believe it man, my mum offered to buy me the $4699 one. I was seriously quite tempted by it actually but decided to settle for the $2999. I got a $149 earphone too! Argh! I regret man, should have gotten the cheaper one cause the difference in quality between the $89 one and the $149 one isn't that much. From my point of view, definitely not worth the $60 difference. But it's ok, I have learnt my mistake.

Went home and was supposed to play pool with Jerome. Went down with him to take some photos. He is a total Peter Parker wanna be. Don't worry I didn't cam whore. Anyway instead of playing pool we went downstairs to play soccer. Wearing my Mecurial Vapour is seriously a curse. I don't feel comfortable wearing it. Not the leg uncomfortable, more of an image uncomfortable. Haha.

Hopefully I'll go church tomorrow. The moment I read Alex blog about POA needing to study my heart sank. It's true and yet I don't wanna study!

Being grown up isn't half as fun as growing up.

No comments: