Wednesday, May 07, 2008

What an emo day.

Day started off well. Had the usual DSS workshop which wasn't that much of a bore due to CS. I played 1 hour and listened 1 hour when the rest of the stuff was not important. I know how to prioritize ok. Well people are starting to say that my hair is emo which is totally not. Anyway after DSS was POA tutorial which was quite interesting. The teacher is quite cool. He allowed us to bring food in.

Well, had a 2 hour break. Went to OurSpace with half the class and played Dota and CS. Dota was good. Lightning reverent owns. I picked it at first then for the next round I randomed it.

Business Law lecture was crazy. Played Dota again and Alex's lion was totally owning the game. Don't ask me how. (:







Today is seriously an emo day for me. I asked people why are Jay Chou songs emo during class and on the way back I was listening to Jay Chou songs and everyone around me in the bus was like boy girl boy girl boy girl and I was sitting alone. Lol. Guess who I met too to top it off with more EMOness.

No comments: