Thursday, May 29, 2008

Tiring day today.

Well, I guess time + God heals all wounds. But I don't think God will heal the wounds completely at times and may leave a scar there for us to remember. I remember in the past, God used to make a huge influence in my life. Do you guys know that downloading music is a sin? Most think it's not but it is.

Anyway, life's been not ok this past few days. I feel so lonely but of course I know that God is there for me. Hmm.. God really has a plan for everyone and no matter what happens we can't stop believing. I wonder if we'll be able to recognise each other in heaven.

Anyway studied abit today and went to Anfield for soccer. I played almost all the matches as I was in two teams which is good cause I really got to work out alot. I really have to start to focus in my life. I should make a goal for myself to follow.

School tomorrow. Haha. Going to study now!

No comments: