Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Don't really wanna blog about yesterday. I skipped church for fun. And my handphone screen cracked. And I played mahjong with my family too.

Today was basically soccer at Telok Blangah. It was quite fun. Wore my mecurial. I'm used to it already as in I won't feel weird wearing it. Played with a team I didn't know today. It was fun. Really learned alot by playing with them. The weather was quite hot though. Next time I go there I'm going to drink lots of water before that. Anyway after that went to McDonalds with the soccer people and I went home to study.

Finished DSS at last. There's some test on DSS tomorrow and I'm not really prepared. Not to mention the POA test. Ahh... Haven't really been doing my tutorial work. Sian... Looks like I'm gonna mug till quite late tonight.

No comments: