Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hmm... It's been a tough day for me. Every time I think back about what happened I can really feel tears swelling up in my eyes. B was only 34 years old by the way. B was really a kind kind soul. He was the kind of guy most girls would want to marry. I'm sure A must be very sad now. Those who are reading this please pray for A okay. Just address her as A in your prayers and I'm sure God will understand. Just bless her with peace in her heart and just pray that she'll be able to cope with what she is going through now. Thanks you all. (:

It's seriously so so hard to be a Christian but I'm really thankful for being one. I must say I've sinned once or twice today? Argh.. I'm going to try my best to stop sinning. Oh, with regards to my earlier post, about me wanting to be Superman. I really want to make a difference in this world. I wanna stop being who I've been. The Superman part will only be a dream but you get what I mean about making a difference in this world?

Anyway, didn't study much today and POA test is so so soon. Went out with my mum, grandmother and brother. Sent my brother for tuition. Ate at Bukit Timah Plaza. Went for some foot flexology thing. Was quite cool. I like soaked my leg in this tub and it turned black due to the toxic in my body or something like that? The tub had some machine inside it though. Haha.

Went for dinner at the Hawker Centre downstairs. Played soccer with Jerome, Eugene and Jerome downstairs. Was quite fun! That's all for today!(:

No comments: