Sunday, May 11, 2008

Ok, lots of stuff happened today.


Firstly sorry Jerome for being unable to make it for your project. Well, had to bring my brother, Trevor for tuition at Bukit Timah Plaza. Left home at 10.15am so we reached there at 10.30am. Walked around with my brother to Popular and other places there. Sent him to class and since I couldn't find a place to sit down to do my work, I went to practice pool on my own. It was quite fun especially since I played with a stranger. Ok, he was sitting on the couch waiting for his friend so I walked up and asked him, "Hey, wanna play?" Eventually he said yes. It was a fun match. I won the match but it was a close call. He had like two taiko shots one after the other and one more taiko shot after that. I wanted to bring up the "Taiko no count rule" but in the end didn't. I did alot of good shots non of them taiko. One trick shot as well. Haha. In the end he cleared all his balls and had the black ball left while I had still one more ball to go. He tried a trick shot but missed so I got a free ball. The black ball and my ball were at both ends but in the end I set up for the last shot quite well and won. I could tell that he didn't expect me to be that good and I know he still thinks he is better than me which could be possible. While playing pool, my mum gave me a call that my grandmother fell down. I didn't know how to respond but after my brother's tuition my mum would come to have lunch and bring us to the hospital. Met Brandon at the pool place as well. Brandon is my Red Cross senior and is older than me by a year. He totally couldn't recognise me at all until I said hi to him.


Anyway went for lunch and went to Alexandra hospital. Thank God that my grandmother is fine. I was really quite worried for her. Waited there for quite awhile and then went back to my grandmother's house while my mum and brother went to meet my cousin at Paragon.

After that went home. Ok, there was this super big prank that Tai Li pulled. He was like, do you know that Raymond's mom died yesterday to Timothy. And then Timothy told Kenneth. And then Kenneth told me. Well in the end Tai Li was bullshitting about..

No comments: