Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Sometimes your day goes so well and one bitch comes and screw it all up. Want to kao pei kao pei then you kao pei back you get kao peied. What the hell right? What goes around comes around man.

So much work to do. Anyway business management tutorial was not bad. But doing the tutorial work is really the killer. I have to buy sweets and water every morning to make sure I don't fall asleep during tutorials or lectures.

Argh lectures are getting more and more screwed. Not listening at all!! Polytechnic was not as slack as I thought after all. You can definitely feel the pressure.

List of stuff I have to do.
1) DSS Project
2) Business Law Project
3) Tutorials tutorials tutorials
4) Study!!

Hah! I went jogging today at around 7.45pm. It was quite cool. Jogged alot didn't count how long but at slightly faster than 2.4 pace for 15 minutes. Played soccer downstairs on my own for awhile. Can't shoot for nuts anymore!

No comments: