Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Plain morning

I tried to blog with my phone but there was some error so I'll just copy the post here.

Ok I've been really off today, wasn't able to pay attention at all during Physics. My mind was like miles away from what the teacher was teaching. Didn't absorb much at all. Yay, they're gonna play soccer after school tomorrow and I'm looking forward to it.

Oh yea, I'm like using my iPhone to blog. Cool huh. I can like use it to go on MSN too though this means more distractions. There's even like this Guitar Hero game on it. My last string for the guitar broke today so I had to change them today. Thankfully I brought some strings from Singapore. If I ever run out there's this music shop nearby which is pretty good.

LOL, Keane is back at Spurs? Wow, 6 months into Liverpool and he's out. Alden, what happened to that Torres-Keane parthnership that was supposed to happen. The 20 mil flop! So many players go Liverpool and screw up although there are those that prosper there. Look at Baros, Kewell, Keane, Pennant, Voronin. They were all supposed to be so good but they ended up at Licerpool messing up. Thankfully Keane knew he was too deep and left on time. Haha, you guys know why I hate Liverpool? It's cause of this guy called Alex.

No comments: