Thursday, February 05, 2009

Breathing

Hah, Chemistry test was today. I'm pretty dissapointed with my results. It's only an 80% which is really below my expectation. I was really very careless during the paper. I totally forgot to balance the equation after writing it out and in the end all the other answers went wrong! Thankfully the test doesn't count in any assessment or what so I'll try harder next time.

Physics was crazy.. During the break, Amos, Darren, Leon, Venu and I went to the playground to play. We played this dumb shit toy which spins when we stand there and it was damn crazy. If only you can see the video man, you will laugh your ass off. There was like this woman next to us and I bet in her mind she was like wtf. I gotta find that focus I had when I first came here, the desire to really really excel and get what I want. I feel that I've lost abit of it.

Xiong went back to M'sia today so have a safe flight!! Went for pizza and stuff again today. Hmm, other than that nothing much happened today so I shan't blog anymore cause I still have to do my laundry! Seeya

No comments: