Monday, February 09, 2009

Can you feel the love tonight

Emotionally I'm feeling really exhausted. It's like I'm settled into the place that I was in but suddenly I have to move out. It's not just moving from Australia to Singapore but vice versca as well. I'm already starting to feel pre-departure depression. It's really a bad bad feeling cause there's like nothing I can do about it. This past few days has passed by real quickly, it feels like just yesterday that I touched down.

Well today I managed to do a few things. Sent my laptop to Sony for repair, then went to get some pens for a few friends back at Australia. Went over to Alex's house after that to talk. Nice try, Jerome I seriously thought it was a dog there. Great catching up with them. Met Alden after that and went over to Daily Scoops for ice cream. In all honesty, the ice cream back in Australia is 10 times nicer then what I've been eating there the whole while. Yeap, soccer at Anfield after that. Quite alot of people came today, and I seriously have to thank God that for the past few days it hasn't rained while playing soccer. Thanks! Today we played till quite late, maybe about 8 plus?

Bussed back with Jerome after that, it's sad to imagine that I'll not be able to bus back with him for the next few months. I mean in the past we used to do that like minimum 3 times a week. The past few years I've been taking so many things for granted, way too many. From my mum, to my brother, to my friends, to almost everything I have in life. Sometimes a part of me feels like I should never have gone over in the first place. Everything would be fine wouldn't it? Things would stay the same. I may have experienced much happiness in Australia but if I didn't go then I wouldn't know that things would happen that way. But then again if I had stayed, 1 part of me would be thinking, 'What happens if I had gone'. That's life isn't it, always bringing more questions, more doubts, more regrets.

One quater of my life has passed by and what achievments am I proud of? Almost nothing, all that I've been doing means nothing to me. Of course the relationships and friendships that I've been built up means so much to me but other than that I can't think of anything else significant.

So much has happened in Australia since I've been gone. From what I've heard, it's like our very own version of Gossip Girl!! Seriously!!

I'll try to phrase how I'm feeling in a sentence, 'I look forward to going back, but I'm not looking forward to leaving.' You can never have the best of both worlds.



The guy next to me is called Yoshi and his soccer is damn good. He was tickling me in the photo though. He's from Japan!!



Finally, a proper photo.



I blogged this a few days ago!!



You see the guy in black shirt? He's from Saudi Arabia I think and his friends are damn good in soccer!

Here are some photos from Melbourne. The first 2 is Chemistry class and the other 2 is Physics class.

No comments: