Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Mr. Positive

I'm back. Didn't really feel like blogging here cause I got this diary where I write in it everyday and it's there where I can say how I really really feel. Well, today was sort of a long day but I won't blog much about it.

In my life I'm just too negative. You know that in all that I do, I'll always assume that the worst case would happen so that I won't get affected by it too badly if the worst does happens. It's like I'm hoping for the best but expecting the worst. This mindset has sort of made me a more negative person so from now I'll really change it. I'm gonna start afresh. I'm gonna start each day thanking God for this day He has blessed me with. I'm gonna be thankful for everything that has brought me happiness. I'm not gonna be emo when shit happens. When shit happens, I'll thank God that for his faithfulness that will bring me through it. That's who I wanna be. This negativity has in a way caused me to be less happy. I was talking to this friend the other day and that friend managed to put how I feel in a phrase "You're just unable to fully embrace happiness." Yea, I totally agree with what she said.

This might sound abit weird and stuff but I really just wanna thank God for blessing Darren in my life. If I really stop being so negative, I'll thank him cause he is sort of like this catalyst that made me see how bad it was.

Can't wait for school to start, I know this year is gonna be a different year and I really look forward to what is to come. Chose my electives already, Chemistry, Maths 1 and Maths 2. Thank God for guidance that he's blessed me with through others.

Oh yea, you know the people here are really nice. In my 1 month plus here, I've talked to more strangers here than during my 17 years in Singapore. I was like taking this walk yesterday night, and a group of people came up and asked me if I was depressed and we ended up talking for awhile. Haha, it feels good when you're in a friendlier environment for many obvious reasons. My MSN has some weird problem now which doesn't seem to be going away.

The beauty of every problem is that there will be a solution.

1 comment:

frame-crazed said...

Be strong :D no harm being a little zany sometimes :D