Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Adonai

I know this makes me sound like a total jackass but it's only at the low points in my life that I turn to Jesus. It's always at the low points in life where I see how I can't make it without God. Woohoo, I feel like I'm high on Jesus. Haha, it's really so amazing how God can turn any situation into a great situation. My spiritual life is like this cycle, when shit happens I turn to Him and when things are good I forget. That's a really screwed up habit and I hope this time it's different.

When I first came here I was so on fire for Christ then slowly the fire just died out a few weeks later. When you feel the fire of God it really feels so different. Ever since the fire for God died out it's like I've been trying to find my peace in everything else but Jesus. Weird right? Just a few minutes ago in my mind was like, life sucks and now I feel like my life is perfect. Ok, I must sound crazy now but that's really how good the love of God is. I seriously forgot what God's love felt like! The way I'm feeling now is insane. I'm feeling at peace, happy, no negative feelings at all. I wasn't even praying but I just started playing Hillsongs and I could feel the difference. Wow, this is really so so amazing. I'll blog more tomorrow! =]

No comments: