Sunday, February 08, 2009

Forever young



This was our Physics class, Leon, Dr Fred, Darren, Amos, Me and Venu (From left to right). Physics class is da bomb! Haha, the amount of fun I had with them is insane. From the damn sick talk in class, to the playground madness. Notice Darren acting like a good boy in the picture, God knows what going on in his mind right now! =] KIDDING!! No, but I really had loads of fun with them.

Well today was spent hanging out with my family. Went out with my mum and brother to Bugis. Had lunch somewhere there. Call me weird but somehow I prefer the sushi in Melbourne, I have no idea why. Managed to get some shorts and a pair of sandals. Damn, the sandals are really really comfortable. My uncle and his family came again today. Managed to play Winning Eleven again with him and it never gets boring! For us it's like a way to connect, I honestly think he's one of the closest uncles I have. I feel that I'm closer to him than my father, how ironic.

Well, going for some dinner later. Thank goodness it's Chinese food, I'm sort of missing it. I'll be back to update again after dinner. Dinner seemed more of a chore for me. I was like waiting to go home. You know my mum prefers to eat at restaurants especially since I'm back but not that I'm not appreciative or what I honestly rather our family just order in and stay at home to eat. It feels more homely that way.

No comments: