Friday, February 13, 2009

Breakeven

Today was the introductory lectures for various subjects. Went for those that I felt that I should go. The lectures here are similar to Poly which means I'll have to have more discipline and not slack off. Played soccer after the lectures and as usual we lost like crap.. We've been losing every team we have played against. Anyway I sort of found my ideal position today which is good thing.

The song Cannonball by Damien Rice is really really meaningful. I remember when I first got the song a few years ago I was like listening to it on repeat for like forever. It's a really beautiful song that really connects to how I feel/felt. Haha, I seriously need to play more soccer or do some physical activity. Tomorrow I think I'm just gonna waste my day away.

I'm really worried that when the main term starts I won't be putting in effort into my studies. There's like this insane pressure on me to do well here. It's not pressure from my mum or what but it's just that I really feel the need to do well.

Shit, this is damn crazy..

No comments: