Friday, February 06, 2009

Back home

I'm like on the way to the airport right now. You know when they say the grass is always greener on the other side, it's so true. When I first came here I was like I'm waiting for this day to come as soon as possible but now it's a different story. I sort of feel sad leaving Melbourne it's the same exact feeling I felt when I was leaving Singapore. I never imagined that I would be feeling like that. You won't be seeing this post until maybe on Saturday after I surprise my friends in Singapore.

Things have changed so much since I first came here. I've really grown close to my friends over here as in really close. I mean I'm really surprised that I'm even feeling this way.

Well today was on hell of a day. After class, Darren and Amos followed me to Queen Victoria Market to get some stuff for my family and basically a had alot of fun, didn't we? =]

Ok the taxi right now and the window is open so it's very windy. I gotta go soon so I'll blog again soon.

I'm in the plane right now and I'm writing this. 7 hours of me time, well not exactly. There's like this man next to me from South America going to Singapore with his girlfriend and we talked quite abit about Singapore and stuff, he's a really nice guy. You're right man Darren and Amos, all this while when I'm not in conversation with the man I'm like suffering. Damn, I never imagined I'd be like this. I'm missing Australia and the people there so so bad. I hope that when it's time for me to leave Singapore that I won't feel the way I'm feeling right now. I think I'm just going to publish this when I touch down and just screw the plan to surprise my friends in Singapore cause I want to get how I feel off my chest. How could I forget to bring my Singapore phone back.. Damn, you know that feeling before you leave like you feel that you forgot something, I felt that before leaving and just ignored it.

I really love talking to the people next to mr, they're really nice and all and I'm really thankful that they're next to me if not I will go emo or some shit just being alone.

Alright, see you all soon!

No comments: