Sunday, February 08, 2009

Hands down

Hah, Singapore really feels so different from Melbourne and in a bad way. There's this really unfriendly atmosphere which I can feel unlike in Melbourne which has this friendly atmosphere. I would have to admit that the only thing that makes me come back to Singapore is family and friends. Yea but I have to say that I've enjoyed my day catching up with everyone.

Went to run a few errands in the morning before soccer in the afternoon. Alden, Alex, Jerome and Edmund came over first. Soccer was fun though it could have been more fun. I really miss playing with the Anfield bunch. Went for dinner after that with my family and some friends. It's been so long since I had buffet and the food was great. I guess the food that I missed the most while in Melbourne was home cooked food! I'll continue tomorrow, so tired!

It's like I'm screwed up already. I keep on waking at 6:30am everyday and can't sleep after that. Anyway, I'm like trying to keep my 'distance' from Singapore but the more I try the more I can't. I'm afraid I'll feel messed up again when I'm supposed to leave for Melbourne. I really love both places so much and it's like on the plane where I have 7 hours of alone time it can get abit emo at times. I really feel that I've grown really close to some people in Melbourne, really close and I just wanna thank God for the few friendships that he has helped to prosper. I've really managed to open up alot to 2 people. I know all good things will come to and that I'll have to go back to Singapore at the end of the year eventually but it's really urgh.. Ok, I won't blog about this for now.

Anyway life really comes and just hits you from somewhere you can never expect. I mean, anything can happen in life. It's really a good and bad thing but for me it's bad most of the time. It's like when something comes so unexpectedly I'm really left with no clue on what to do and then I'll just have to try and error and when I screw that thing up, it's screwed up. I should really have the do first think later mentality. Of course for those things which I know I shouldn't do I won't even be doing it, you get what I mean? The more I think the more I won't do it so what's the point.

Seeya!

No comments: