Monday, February 02, 2009

N'

Liverpool won Chelsea?? Bulshit red card, Gerrard should have gotten one too. Whatever Liverpool fans especially Alex, I rather Man U wins then Liverpool!!

Ok, the weather is starting to get cold again, I like it. It's like hot and then it gets cold again. Well, there isn't supposed to be school on Monday but there was this briefing today about some orientation week. We're supposed to go Sovereign Hills but I've just went there a few weeks ago! Oh well, looks like I gotta go again.

After the briefing, we went to play basketball. Some girls joined us and I think they're better than me at it! Haha, I really suck at basketball. Hopefully I get to play soccer with them at least once before I head back home for a short break.

One thing that I've learnt from my experiences is not to regret. Once you're in, you're in. Once it's done, it's done. Even if you regret what can you do? All regret does is make you feel like crap. I'll definitely try my best not to regret anymore but yet again regret comes naturally right, we can't just say no I won't regret and don't regret. It's only human to regret. My whole life I've been regretting over this and that and almost everything. I'm so sick of that kind of shit and I just want to kick that habit. Regretting gets us nowhere in life.

After basketball and stuff, we went to the city for dinner. There's this restaurant which is quite cool. Starting from 6pm, they make you pay for some dishes according to the time so if it's like 6:00pm, you pay 6 bucks but if it's 6:30pm, you pay $6.30. Cool right, you don't see this kind of stuff in Singapore. The food there is quite good as well, at least better than the food provided by the house..

Can't wait to go back to Singapore, there's so much stuff I want to do and get! I'll blog again soon.

No comments: