Saturday, February 07, 2009

Goodbye

Yea, that's the way I'm feeling now. I'm feeling neither sad nor happy. Currently waiting outside the gate to board the plane. I'll admit, the last time had to leave my family I shed more than a few tears but now I'm surprised that I'm feeling this way, feeling nothing.

Damn, they just changed the gate number and I like had to walk from one end to another. I'm just gonna wait for everyone to get in before boarding. Through out this year I've really lost my fire for God but still i'm gonna commit this entire year to Him. I really just wanna trust in Him and not in my own abilities cause there's only so much that I can do. I'm nothing without him but here I am still trying to make it on my own. I might just board now, blog later.

The flight just got delayed by like 1 hour.. Oh well, this sort of sucks. Do you ever feel like you do not know what you really want. In the end, all the things we own will come to nothing when we die and the thing about life is that we live to die so what's the point of really owning all this when it comes to an end. I'm not the kind of person who lives for the now, I live for the future. I guess some people think that I think too much and stuff but that's just me and I have no idea why I'm built this way but it's not something of me that I intend to change.

Did you hear that the bushfires in Victoria have killed over a 100 people? I was shocked when my friend mentioned it to me. Can you imagine, that's like 100 families losing a beloved each. It's really quite saddenning just thinking of it. I'm not gonna be someone who puts a rose in front of their MSN nick and just live life (No offence if you did that). I rather do nothing if the only thing I'm gonna do is just put that rose there. Guess all I will be doing them is pray for them.

I'm feeling so tired right now, it's quite ammusing to see everyone rushng to board the plane the moment the announcement is made. It's not like the plane will leave without them right? They're like donkeys when you hold the carrot in front of them. Hahaha! I hope that in life I'll never be the donkey.

So much has changed in Australia, I hope the change isn't too bad though. There's like politics here and there and I wanna just stay out of it if possible. I'm still looking forward to getting back though. By now I'm supposed to be like in the air already. See how life plays with you?It's like we're in this Sims game controlled by someone.

Gonna go off now, see ya!

No comments: