Thursday, February 26, 2009

In Your Freedom

Haha, yesterday was great. For me personally it's almost impossible to stay positive for like more than a few hours. I don't know but it's like after a few hours of positiveness all the negative thoughts just set in.

Oh wells, lecutres have started to get slightly boring. Maybe it's cause they're currently teaching what I've learnt from the extended program already. Sometimes I could just fall asleep during lectures! I hope that this things don't continue this way. On a much brighter note, my life for this past few days have been so full of God's love. I remember there was one night I was so happy that I was so scared that the next day I wouldn't be happy which turned out to be the case after I had a sad dream but things became happy again after that.

You know how everyone has an escape in life? For some it may be exercising or maybe even doing drugs or something. I guess my form of escape would be in music. The music I listen to really affects my mood. I haven't really been listening to Christian music for the past month and when I started listening again, I really felt good.

Alright, I'll be off to do work now. Nothing much to blog about these days.

No comments: