Sunday, November 09, 2008

Just another day

Sometimes I just wish I don't know when my birthday is so I'll be surprised or something. To be honest, on all birthdays I don't expect all my contacts on my phone to be like Happy Birthday! I don't expect my good friends to send me birthday wishes but I know they will and thank God that all my close friends wished me. It means alot to me. Thanks guys!

See, my birthdays has always been like this especially if it's on a weekend. From morning to evening do my stuff and at night go for dinner at some posh place. No exception this year. I wish my birthdays were like my friends and family coming over to my place and we order pizza and just hang out.

I'll be honest again. I've collected $850 in red packet money and really thank God for that but sometimes I really wish that my family just gave me presents. Like even if it's just a soccer ball, a pair of sneakers, shirts? Or anything at all I would appreciate it so much more but all year all I get is cash cash and more cash!

To end of the day I had a big quarrel with my mum. What a way to end the day.

No comments: